Living La Vida Loca

It feels like the crazy life anyhow! My entire house is in boxes. That's what I get for being an overachiever I guess. We signed papers this morning and hopefully get keys on Wednesday!! (little happy dance!) With the drive to school twice a day, homework, visits twice a week for the baby, soccer practice and games, small group, discipleship and Club Rocksalt staring this week, and everything moving entails, I feel like my head is going to explode! Then this morning I remembered that I have to start the process of address change. That bummed me out. There are sooooo many places to contact, stink! It'll all happen, in time, with perseverance. Everyone has been so sweet and I have lots of offers of help so I know all things will continue to fall into place in the right timing. No freak out sessions scheduled just yet! I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

paulashley said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen Rouse said...

And by the way, just one more offer of help: I'd love to take kiddos off your hands anytime you need it! And Eric has a truck you can borrow and he likes to move heavy things :)