Small gestures

  I bought our teachers a little gift yesterday just to say I'm thankful for them.


 I picked up the reusable, double insulated cups at Winco for $4.95 and a little box of crystal light to go pods. I filled the cup with the pods and tied on a simple card to tell them both how much I appreciate them and that we are praying for them every day! 


 The kids got to bless their teachers this morning and they were both so happy! We're off to a good start. I really want to open the lines of communication with these women and to show them my support. Relationships are key for me to feel comfortable and at peace so I'm diving right in!  

P. S. Both my kids did great yesterday and I'm just praying for some good friendships to form so they have playmates at recess. Ethan only has 5 other boys in his class so hopefully there will be one he can have as a buddy. I'm just praying and trusting like with everything else!!! 

P.P.S. We are going to get to close early on our new home! Sometime next week! What a blessing because the driving to school is old already and we have only done 1 day! :)

No comments: