Felt heart wreath

I have a little more valentines decor to show you. This heart wreath is a project I saw on pintrest and have been really excited to make. It was really easy, but time consuming. 


Here's the link to the original blog post. I considered taking step by step photos and doing a tutorial about how to make this, but it would have looked identical to the original post and I would be linking back to that anyway. So I just decided to show you the finished product. I love it! 


 I did everything the same as the original, except that I hot glued the circles to the heart rather than pin them in place. I'm trying very hard to be proactive about actually making the projects I'm pinning on pintrest and not just wasting my life staring at the computer. Inspiration should cause action, I say!

2 comments:

Family of 5 said...

Love it!! I want to try this and seem somewhat easy...?? :) I've been going through a drag time right now and not feeling motivated to make anything, so this seems fun!

Erin said...

hmm... I could really use a little Valentine's decor... hint hint. Love the wreath! It's adorable!