New Product


Hello all! The sun is shining this morning!! Makes me oh so happy! Even though my feet are freezing here in my house! It still looks so bright and beautiful I can't help but smile! 

 I've added a few new Bible covers to my shop and thought I'd give you a peek!I'll be adding more Bible covers, fresh fabric choices for diaper clutches and new burp cloths too! So stay tuned this week to see the new spring items!



This first pattern may seem a little funky to you but it's a multi-patterned fabric and I had to cut it off somewhere. There is a different pattern choice from this fabric coming tomorrow too. Love the polka dots!




This bright and cheery orange floral is just what you need to get you through the winter and keep you in step with summer!


These Bible covers are made with laminated cotton, a wipable and durable fabric that will protect your Bible and provide a streamlined look without fussy zippers and bulky pockets! They are simple and beaututiful and made custom to fit your Bible! And you can buy them here!!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I sent an email. but cannot find a place to contact you via this product. I'd like to visit with you about having one made . . . Dava dlaxton14@msn.com