Undercover

Okay, don't keep your Bible undercover, share it! But keep it clean and safe by slipping it into a sweet Bible cover! I have two new designs to show you today. So fun!


I'm calling this one "little bird", cause there's a little bird on it. Umm, yeah, I'm so creative, anyway....


I loooove this one. I'm tempted to keep it for myself! The little poppy like flowers at the bottom and wild color combos are awesome! 


Here's "green leaf", it's soft and woodsy and has a calming look to it. Another great color combo. Love.



Remember that all covers can be custom made to fit your Bible exactly. Send me a conversation through my etsy shop and I'll make it up to your measurements and then create a reserved listing for you in my shop for you to purchase! If the sample size (9.5x6.5) is just right for you, you can buy the listing in the shop and I'll send it right out to you! All orders take about a week. Thanks for checking it out and happy shopping!




1 comment:

Cathy said...

Now I'm even more torn! Love BOTH of those!